1st Vice Commander NomineeJeremy B. Blevins
Military ServiceMr. Blevins enlisted in the Army National Guard while still in High School and attended Basic Training prior to the start of his Senior year. After graduating from High School, he trained as a Radio/COMSEC Repairer at Ft. Gordon, GA. After completing his technical training, Mr. Blevins returned to HHC 142d Signal Bde, Decatur, AL. Mr. Blevins also served as military security during the 1996 Atlanta Summer Olympics. Mr. Blevins served in the ARNG from 1994 - 2000.
- Associate of Applied Science, Missile and Munitions Technology, Calhoun Community College
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Faulkner University
- Graduate Certificate, Project Management, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Mr. Blevins has worked in various Information Technology capacities for the last fifteen years. He is currently employed as an Information Systems Security Manager for QinetiQ North America. Mr. Blevins also serves on the City of Hartselle, Alabama's Airport Board.
Honors and Awards
- Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 2012
- Commissioned an Honorary Colonel in the Alabama State Militia by Governor Robert Bentley, 2012
Mr. Blevins has never held any office in the American Legion.