The May meeting was held at the Madison Senior Center on 9 May 2013. The minutes of the meeting are as follows:
- We still don't have confirmation that WalMart will allow us to distribute Poppies
- Investigating options... please stand by
- Still need volunteers: Email Commander Blevins if you would like to volunteer.
- Grave Flags for Memorial Day - We will be placing flags on veterans' graves on Friday 24 May, meeting up at the City Cemetery on Mill Road at 0900. Email Commander Blevins if you would like to volunteer.
- Memorial Day Ceremony - We will be holding a Memorial Day Ceremony at the Madison Veterans Park at 1100 on Monday 27 May. Email Commander Blevins if you would like to volunteer to help setting up for the event.
- 2013-2014 Election of Officers
- Commander: Carlos Woods
- 1st Vice Commander: Nancy Burch
- 2nd Vice Commander: Bill McGahey
- Adjutant: Doug Pruett
- Finance Officer: Jim Haugen
- Historian: Jeremy Blevins
- Chaplain: James Samuelson
- Sergeant-at-Arms: Vic van Leeuen
- Executive Committeeman: Carl Dow
- Discussion on moving the meeting location to the Port of Madison (the Senior Center was not open and the meeting was held in the parking lot).